Children and Young People
Relax!! God put the wiggle in children, don’t feel you have to suppress those wiggles in God’s house.
· Consider sitting near the front where it is easier for your children to see
· Quietly explain what’s going on in the different parts of the service
· Sing the hymns, pray and voice the responses: children learn by mimicking you
· If you need to take your wriggler out of church for any reason feel free to do so but do come back if you can
· We have toy bags for small children, do ask for one
When there is no specific Sunday Club, there are toys and games available in the crèche area at the back of church but parental supervision is needed at these times.
All our Children’s and Young people’s workers are
fully BS checked.
Our Children and Youth Policy can be found by clicking here.